Emergency management is a rapidly expanding field and numerous post-secondary emergency management programs have developed in recent years in support of this growth. A number of the post-secondary programs listed below include content from EMO courses in part or in whole. EMO is committed to supporting the relevant emergency management training programs across the province; however we do not endorse any particular program.
- Emergency Management – Ontario College Graduate Certificate(Online)
- Bachelor of Public Safety Degree, Honors (Co-op)
- Emergency Management Post Graduate Certificate (One year Post Graduate Certificate – modified delivery)
- Emergency Management Graduate Certificate (24 weeks Graduate Certificate – Online, Full time)
- Emergency Management Post Graduate Certificate Program (2 semester Post Graduate Certificate - Full time)
George Brown College
- School of Emergency Management (In-class, online, part time and compressed deliveries)
Ryerson University - Certificate in Disaster and Emergency Management
- For detailed certificate and program information, please visit www.ryerson.ca/ce/disaster.
- Emergency Management Certificate(One year Post Graduate Certificate - Full time)
- Undergraduate Emergency Management Certificate and Bachelor Degree in Disaster and Emergency Management
- Masters of Arts in Disaster and Emergency Management (Masters in Arts 2 years - part time or full time)